Christmas Felt Star


Christmas is fast approaching and I have spent a lot of time recently working on patterns for my Etsy shop. Today I decided to make some decorations as a little Thank you gift for the ladies who run the playgroup my daughter has been going to since August. Read more....


Today I made a few of these little stars, using Dark Grey felt & Red Glitter felt for that Christmas sparkle. The Glitter Felt is thicker than normal felt, so a strong needle is needed to stitch through the layers. I then stitched a star button to the centre, but any large button or trinket can be used.



I love the Blanket Stitch especially on decorations, and using a contrasting colour such as Red gives a great finish. I use Twine to create a hanging loop, ribbon could be used as an alternative especially if it is Christmas themed. The Star is filled with stuffing & decorative buttons added to the top of the star to finish. Below is a step by Step Guide with pattern which can be printed.






Right Click on Images, Save Image as ... & Print Check Pattern Test Square measures 2cm

or

Download ↓↓↓ Pattern & Instructions in a PDF file in our Facebook Group

The Felt Pattern Club

Share your your projects, tips & tricks, with people 

who love crafting with felt. 




Comments